Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51: Valentine's Flowers


These are some flowers my husband gave me for Valentines Day. I really like the unusual pattern on them. I have no idea what species they are though!

Once again, this is not the shot I had planned to take today. We went to Sears today to get our annual portraits taken. I had hoped to snap a quick shot with my camera phone to show the shoot in action, but I ended up being busy the whole time. Edward seemed to think he was at the doctor's, and was quite scared. He eventually calmed down, but he wasn't very cooperative, so I spent most of the time trying to get him to pose how we wanted. We ended up with a pretty nice set of pictures. I would have liked a better one of the kids together, but Edward was just done posing by that point. We got some really nice ones of each of the kids alone and all of us together though. I also got the whole shoot on CD, so I can make some collages with the pictures we're not getting printed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment