Wednesday, February 10, 2010

41: A Valentine's Flower for Teacher


Elizabeth's class are all taking a flower to give to their teacher tomorrow for Valentine's Day. I let Elizabeth pick which ones she wanted, and she chose these pink ones. I have no idea what species they are, possibly some kind of daisy. They are artificially colored, I believe by just putting them in colored water, which is then sucked up the stems and goes into the petals. Even though the color is artificial, I still love it! I took several shots of the flowers, most in macro, which I will post on my blog soon.

Elizabeth's class are having a Valentine's party tomorrow too. It's just for the kids, no parents allowed. I don't know what they'll be doing, but I'm sure they'll have fun. Elizabeth made a card for Miss Kristin (her teacher), and we got a pack of Toy Story Valentine's cards for her to give out to her friends. She wrote her name on each one (writing over my letters) and put heart stickers on them. We also got a pack of monster stickers for each child.

No comments:

Post a Comment