Monday, February 8, 2010

39: Dave's Birthday


It was my husband's birthday today. He is 46. During the day I got Elizabeth to make a 'Happy Birthday Daddy' sign that we hung in the dining room. She also helped me make a cake. She wanted to do a Super Mario cake, so I made it in the special tin we have. The cake came out fine, but when I tried to ice it, well, let's just say I wouldn't get a job at Charm City Cakes! It looked a mess, but it tasted good.

So when Dave got home we gave him his presents. We got him a t-shirt and a beer mug with pictures of the kids on them that I made at Zazzle, an automatic apple peeler and corer, some Pi cologne, the Michael Jackson DVD This Is It, and the first series of Quantum Leap on DVD. The kids helped him open the presents. Edward especially enjoyed that. I think he will have a lot of fun on HIS birthday next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment