Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34: Hot Off the Press


I just published my first book of photographs using blurb, and the first copy arrived in the mail today. I was so excited, and it turned out even better than I expected! I flipped through it with a big smile on my face the whole time :D

I'm going to try and sell copies directly from blurb. I sent a email to all my friends and family, and I posted a link on Facebook, Twitter and StumbleUpon. I don't realistically expect to sell many copies, probably only a few to family. I really do think it's a good book though. Unfortunately the price is a little high, because it's print-on-demand. There's not much I can do about that though.

By TracyLynn Seeger


I'm going to order a hardback copy for myself, then this one and another softback copy will go to my parents and nannie as gifts. I was originally planning to give this as gifts to everyone for Christmas last year, but I ran out of time to get it done.

My next project is to put together a yearbook of the kids for last year. I do this every year, and again keep one copy for myself and give copies as gifts to my parents and nannie. I also have another secret project planned that I'm not going to go into detail about, just in case a certain someone happens to read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment