Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50: Cat


We've had a pretty quiet day today. Well, except for when Edward took his diaper off and pooped on the floor! But I figured no one wanted to see a picture of that. Elizabeth is sleeping right now, Edward is eating, and I'm waiting for hubby to get home. I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet today, and decided to mess about a bit. So I put my adapter ring on to see what effects I could get. The adapter ring allows me to use filters with this lens that were designed for my smaller lenses. When the lens is zoomed right out, you get a kind of vignette effect in the corners as the adapter creeps into the shot. I quite liked this one, which I took hand held without the flash, with the ISO bumped up. I have no idea what she's looking at though. Probably some dust blowing in the breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment