Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126: Mommy & Me Tea


In honor of Mother's Day on Sunday, my daughter's class had a Mommy & Me Tea at school today (yes I know, lots of school posts this week). We gathered in the chapel, then the kids came in with a rose for each of us, and when she gave it to me Elizabeth said "Happy Mother's Day, I love you Mommy". Then we all watched a slide show of pictures of the kids taken throughout the past school year. I had a tear in my eye at the end! After that we went back to the classroom and had tea. We all had a framed picture of our child waiting for us, and a questionnaire they completed about us (what is your mom's name, how old is she (7!), what is her favorite food, etc etc). It was very amusing and cute! Then they served us our tea, and it was a lovely event.

No comments:

Post a Comment