Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 262: Fun at the church picnic


Today was our annual church picnic. The weather wasn't as nice as it usually is. It was dull and cloudy, although it got quite humid and stuffy during the afternoon. We still had a good time though. I spent some time manning the MOMS table inside, but we were tucked away in a side room and didn't get much traffic. I also took a few pictures for the CCOP Facebook page as part of my duties for the communications committee. Dave helped the Knights clear up afterward. Elizabeth had her face painted, then both the kids made fish kites (that's what they're flying in this picture). They had a great time.

I edited this picture in Adobe Camera Raw, and played around with the various settings to get this washed out effect, which I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment