Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 252: You should have seen the other guy!


Just after I dropped Elizabeth off for her first day at school yesterday, as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I managed to back into another car! I felt so stupid, I don't know how I didn't see it. When I looked behind me I thought there was nothing there. So of course I parked and we checked it out (Dave was with me). It wasn't too bad, I was barely moving after all. The other car had a dent on the left corner of the rear bumper, and it had kind of popped off a little on that corner. My car has a small crack on the left rear bumper, and some scrapes. Since the other car was empty, I left a note with all my details. By the time we got home the owner had already called. Of course it's one of the other moms in Elizabeth's class! What a way to introduce myself! Anyway, she seems fine about it, and we are working together to get it sorted out. Our insurance should cover everything, so it's not really a big deal. I just feel bad because it was completely avoidable. Oh well. That's life I guess. If that's the worst accident I ever have then I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment