Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 253: New bible study materials


Today I started a new bible study course run by the church. I've enjoyed the MOMS one that I go to, so I decided to give the church one a try too. It is held on Thursday evenings and repeated on Friday mornings. I will go on Thursday whenever I can, but when that clashes with other events I'll go to the Friday. Last night was parent night at Elizabeth's school, and Dave had his Knights of Columbus meeting, so I went to the Friday meeting this morning. It's a bit early, 9.15, otherwise I would go on Friday every week. They have child care there so I can take the kids with me. It was a good meeting. We're going to be studying Exodus, so today we got all our materials and had an overview of the book. I'm looking forward to the rest of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment