Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 173: Time to start getting fit again


I've finally started making regular trips to the gym again. So far only once a week for the last 3 weeks, but it's a start. Dave and I joined this gym about a year ago, as they had a really good offer. For about 6 months we both went several times a week. Then we all got sick, then we had visits and holidays, and eventually we just never went back. I lost 14 lbs last year, but I've put about 10 of them back on now, so I want to try and get fit again. I had a really good workout tonight, I alternated running and walking on the treadmill, and I can really feel it in my legs now. I'd like to start going two or three times a week again, but it depends on what time Dave gets home from work, and what else we've got going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment