Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 161: Proof reading


After the success of last night's writing group, I decided to read through one of the novels I am working on to see if it was suitable to be submitted to the group for critique. I was only going to read the first 50 pages, but I really enjoyed reading it and ended up printing the whole 200+ pages out! It's still only about 3/4 finished, but I haven't worked on it for about a year, so it was really interesting to go back to it. I was encouraged that I found it so readable, and got excited to read what I knew was coming up. I hope that's a good sign! I went through and edited the obvious typos, and a few other things I know I want to change. I think it's almost ready to send out for critique. That's a little scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment